Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Happy monthsary.. camilo..!! muah!!
hehe...i miss u soo muchh... i noe that we havent like talked 4 abt a week...and i miss those times.. where we talk on the phone 4 1 or 2 hours plus.. haha... yahh.. i miss ur voice... and those times where we sing on the phone... whoa...!! we are like having a concert... not talking to u just kills me...for a day it alredi tears me apart... well its just smething we share.. luv... hehezz... (corny ko noh..!!).. ahah... u juz dunno how much.. i *** u.... but... smetimes.. there are times where we have to be apart frm each other... and times where we have to be with each other... and todae... i hope u would like juz call mi.. but... its fine if u dont... i uderstand... and i noe... its hard.. but... yahh... i have to live with it and dont give up... <3
hehe... hahazz.... miss u sooo much!!!
-