Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
we went to the science centre... hahazz... was quite fun... i am kinda lazy to write now... ahaha... and yahh..i am lonely.... hurrs... later going to bugis with Gregg...hahazz... he is just 4yrs old... and just now... amiira asked mi if Shu Yi has a boyfrend...and she said it was Daniel... Haaaaahahahaa...!! ohhki.... hahazz... write later when i feel like writing...hurrss... <3
-