Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Monday, November 27, 2006
Saturday [25/ NOV/ 2006]

I woke up kinda late alreadi.. like abt 11+am... then i took a shower at abt 2+pm.. went to Roxy Square.. to meet my mom, dad and uncle.. My mom needed to cut her hair.. and my hair was long alredi soo i decided to cut my hair too... And my hair cut is like tat picture... HAAH.. yups.. crazy ryt?! [hehe]
when u see me you will see the real thing.. ahahz.. It was short... my hair became shorter.. and thinner.. its layer at the bk..and i have afringe.. but its very little... hahaz..




-