Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Jame aka Jamila went to my house after her school, i fetched her at CHIJ Katong Convent pri.. hurrs... i woke up early as i thought that i was to deliver the food to TM or i just couldnt sleep? hahaz.. i dunno... i didnt recieve much sms today... ayy... hahaz.. when she came.. we played monopoly... well before that when i went to her school it rained.. soo we dont have an umbrella.. hehe.. sooo we got wet while getting on the bus 13... oh no..! haha.. when we reached my place.. it stopped raining... YEAH! hahaz.. sooo... we played... soo boring sia.. =(

in the morning...





-