Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
11/12/06

As I was writing my mood.. the truth came over me... the fact that.. why do i cry and feel sad... even though thats just a tiny problem.. that.. there are other guys out there... But hindi naman xa un... Ibang tao na... It wont be the same person I lovED b4... Its never going to be... HE is never going to come back.. Im hopeless... I always wait by my balcony... even though.. I noe.. he aint comin... Its a realli diff feeling... cuz...HE left me b4 and now.. HE's going away again.. But now...Leaving with a heavy heart.. My heart... Its hard to wait for someone who aint gonna come back... Last night.. I wished.. 4 him to come bk... Im not gonna wish 4 him to have a holiday here.. I want him to stay... I need him to stay.. It kills me... to know.. He can have other girls with him.. I dont wanna be jealous.. pero... cant do anything.. its his life.. he can do anything he wants...




-