Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Thursday, December 07, 2006
I saw HIM just now.. In the morning and a min ago... I ♥ him okay............
and it feels great..and the onli person who noes is... camilo... hahaz... we have a little secret.. hahaz..
-he was at the clinic.. this morning and I saw his mom..hahaz... he wasnt feeling well i guess.. and now..he went to my hauz.. well not exactly.. he went downstairs.. and I was upstairs..and.. it was great..i mean.. it cheered me up.. well..HE cheered me up.. I was soo down... cuz.. I thought abt him leaving..then when he came.. evrything changed.. like everything was just right... even if theres a chance that my parents would see him.. and I could be band frm going out.. hahaz.. Im realli glad HE came.. I NEED TO CONVINCE MY PARENTS TO LET ME GO OUT ON SAT!!! even just for a while..like ill be back by 4pm..haizz.. I just want to spend time with him..and fulfill my wish..




-