Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Friday, December 08, 2006
hahaz... I didnt think that everything would end up like this.. its like sooo diff.. I need a new wish..haha.z.. laters.. I think i wont be able to post as I want to sleep..ahhaz.. like lastnite.. we slept at 2am.. me and HIM..hahaz.. sms soo much.. I kinda saved the sms's cuz.. I think theyre memorable.. save them for a while onli.. cuz my parents might take back the phone..hahaz.. okaie.. bb 4 now.. I WISH THAT MY DAD LETS ME GO OUT TOMOROW!!! I need to be with HIM for an hour or
more for my wish to come true smehow..haaz. and I miss HIM.. and I need to atleast say bb the last time b4 he goes... I dont wanna cry.. but my heart is alredi torn and it hurts to see him go.. ='(
I ♥ HIM..
I wanna follow u
-