Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
nag txt xa... just now.. as he couldnt sleep.. its like 3am there and its abt 9pm here.. I miss him... I dont want na ehh... I dont want to waste my tears... cuz.. I dont want to go through all the things anymore.. all te sadness..and all the feelings.. cuz.. masakit... I dunno if I should go 4 choir or not.. hmm..I am lazy...sooo I dont wanna go... and yah.. HE is goin to Disneyland In 2 days.. cool ryt? I think theyre spending CHristmas there.. I hope he goes to my blog...and tag.. hhaz.. I realli miss him... Like this is the most sadesst thing that happened thisyear... ='(
-