Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
My mom and I just went
shopping..hehe... My dad and my uncle went to play bball.. I onli bought one pants...hurr....she bought soo many stuff for herself... haiizz...
I miss HIM agn... I mean theres no use... But i just cant find ways to forget... Just now, I looked @ my balcony agn...and I can still imagine Him coming by... But that aint gonna happen... = I dreamt of HIM last night... like last week... We went out... we wanted to watch movie... then went to this mall.. to look 4 neoprints... and ther's this place... It was scary..and we end off running away... while still
holding hands... =| then the story was diff... It wasnt abt him anymore... it was abt this guy.. a younger boy.. abt 11yrs old.... It has alot of running.... I never felt sadder...in my love life... cuz apart of me will always be with HIM... I like the song on the blog..as it realli matches what I feel for HIM... It
sux...
I always have dreams abt a person..and smehow... It brings us closer to each other.. like once... I dreamt of Rhegg...and then a few days later we met.. I wish its that easy... I think abt him each day... I realli do... Im inlove with guy who is soo far away... I was left behind... Ther's no use lookin bk.......... the song is exctly what Im feeling... =| a lonely heart... ♥
-