Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006
hahaz.. Trip ko lang po mag lagay ng pic.. I just wanna put the pic for fun.. cuz.. I realli miss the Philippines.. [wahhh T_T] hahaz.. My hair is like longer there.. and cuter.. lame.. hahaz.. I mean.. the beach is like soo pretty..and relaxing...hehe.. and My dad is FAT there...hehe.. soo I aint going out tomorow... hurrs.. HE said that he wants to go out on Thurs or Fri.. well.. its the 7th.. dunno if HE still remembers.. hahaz.. well.. Its gonna be the last time I'll be seing HIM... cuz he's leaving on the 11th.. Anico & Jam's monthsary... ♥ =)
hehes... Camilo was calling me.. but my mom was infront of me.. soo I put the phone down.. hehe. soorryy camilo hehe.. I wanna change blogskin.. hurrs.. pero.. cant find nicee one.. =)... I woke up... @ abt 10.20am.. well. my mom forced me to wake up.. hurrs... and then.. checked my email and HE emailed me...saying the stuff I said at the begining of the post.. =) then showered... made my way to Tampines.. well.. I didnt eat at all... I was starving soo I got smething fmr Old Changke..[dunno the spelling].. hahaz.. =]




-