Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Im back! ohkay.. So.. during ISTP we were asked to do some things for Miss Siti. okay, lets go to the Fun part.. She asked for a comb or a brush to comb the guy's who had gel on their hair, HAHA, well, actually poor thing.. ): The first one was Shamin, HAHA.. She combed the back part of his hair and It was kinda flattened! poor thing though.. he moved alot that Miss Siti was having a hard time combing until she gave upand moved to Amirs thick hair! haha.. I sit with Shamin and He took some water to re-do his hair.. HAHa. soo Funny..! then most of the boys had thier turn... HAHA.. Well, they used June's comb.. poor thing.. HAHA. Then, Bryan asked all the leopard girls out,
Im running! Gawsh!
soo scared sia! Im afraid that I will have heart palpitation during the run.. ): and Im scared to loose too.. ): wahh. Some of my classmates joined too.. I think.. HAHAz. Then, DNT.. Haix.. the most boring time of the day that I felt sleeping infront of the teacher! uhh.. Okay,
"sadly" i didnt do my homework for DNT.. So we stood up, all the people who never do their homework, UHH.. After the boring time, "wE" as in me and my usual parter in crime, Shu Yi Lim, went to the locker and put some books.. I didnt have my Math books with me so we went up to our classroom,
Snitch! :: When we were walking to the class, we passed by Her Primary school friend, Hisham [i think] and his friend who is from 2e4, He called my name and asked me if i knew who, Aniket is? [im dont noe Him] hehe, then i said "no" . He said "he" likes me ["he" = Aniket]. Then is said "huh??" Suddenly his friend spoke and said that "Amsyar also". And I was like "HUh????" HAHAz.. Niways, they're just rumours! soo NVM.. (: atleast They know me, although I dont even know Their name's.. (: haiiz.. Okay, I gtg out
again! We are going to parkway to do something.. (: Chow!!
-