Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Thursday, January 04, 2007
Today.. well.. I woke up damn early!!! wahh.. and guess wad?! Im de new classchairman of 2E3!!! wdF.. haha.. i have sooo many things to do man! kakainis.. and we met our teachers.. and ir was okay... we had some fun.. but.. the teachers are more strict this year! I cant believe that im sec 2..! hahaz. Its fun looking around..and seeing the sec 1's.. they're soo kyot.. [as shandz says for cute. haha] no new handsome guys man! hurrss.. like all seem to be nerdy! and nyackz! Im sitting with shamin.. : wahh. with Shu yi behind and Mas infront.. We had to go for choir at abt 11.15am bcuz of the orientation performance.. hurrs.. we had recess at first.. i was with lux and i didnt eat again.. like am i goin to kill myself?! huuurrs... oh yah.. Im supposed to go for french and i didnt go.. haha. cuz shandz not goin.. [kakatamad eh] hehe..

Our dearest teachers:::
math:: Mdm Lim [2e7 form teacher]
d&t:: Mr Yew [nicer one :))]
pe:: Mr Mahmod [he doesnt want me to go for PE.. :((]
history:: Ms Poh [dunnoe her]
science:: Ms Soh [boring.. she gave hmework alredi!! ]
geo:: Ms Hoh [dunnoe her]
english:: Mr or Ms?? [haha. i forgot]
lit:: ?? i tink ms soh or ms teh
home teachers :: Ms Siti [she apointed me to be the chairman! :((] and Ms Teh [she is a new teacher]

Remarks:: everyone seems to be scared of Mdm Lim.. haha. she said just now that i have te athority to tell ppl to do things.. like switch the lights blah blah.. : = math rep :: Jia Xin and Juo Yan [sorrie if wrong spelling]. Why does Ms Siti be soo kind to choose me as chairman?! cuz.. I have to mark attendance and be responsible for alot of stuff!! sooo wadthe* haiiz... okay.




-