Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Thursday, February 01, 2007
haiz.. I havent blog for dayS.. As in Real blog, with what happened in my Crazie life! Im kinda crushing on someone.. He is alright i think, he is kind... but.. we're not "that" close..so Im kinda sad about that.. HAHA.. :D I kind of went to this place called HELL just now, I really dont ever want to go there anymore as It can really "kill" me. I dont know about my crush, he is not the "ur everything i ever wished for".. haha.. Woot.. haha.. I am Relaxed here, at my house, Homealone!, I wish He'd come by.. haha.. He lives in Tampines I think.. :X ahha.. Shamin's Birthday is coming and I havent saved money to buy "MYUK" thing as I'm sharing with melissa : shister, ahah..

It soo SuCKx that He is not online..! ahha..
PPl say that Im concerned about him, and that i should tell him... but, im afraid that he wont listen and our friendship might be torn apart.. :( NVM anyway.. kind of non-of-my-business type of thing.. ahah. I didnt attend french again.. its just that, i really have no mood to do so.. and I dont really miss it.. haiix.. There are like.. Math, Hist and Geo exams tomorow! ohdear.. im afraid that I wont pass.. or get a good grade.. hurrs.. Melissa dun hav Internet! wahh... :'( hurrs..




-