Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Saturday, February 17, 2007
oohkay...
Im using my dad's laptop thats why i can use internet.
Oh yeah..something happened.. well.. My parents questioned me about.. "IF I HAVE A BOYFREND" hahaz.. And of course I DONT! I had but now I dont! They said that my aunt saw me and a boy alone together and sharing music too..(HAHA) ohk.. I think i noe who i was with.. Rhegg.. harhar..

+there is this one guy who confessed to me
+during the decorating time yesterday, Faizal said that "amsyar" wanted to talk to me = replied : huh? (haha)
+i havent been goin for french! (trouble!)
+i went to WILD WILD WET and lost my cybershot after that in a taxi
+got a 6288 nokia phone last monday
+im still in love with TM
+my grandma is here
+more but kinda have NO time to blog.

SO here are the NICEEE picx! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and melissa

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
cutting of the cake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
CAKE!! niceeeeeeee..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Model of the school! (old school)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mirror image of me and melissa

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Young melissa and her pics

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
melissa covered with bubbles

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
melissa in P5 (haha)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
naked with underwear

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dont rape mickey mouse! (haha)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
arrrhhhh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me and melissa!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
NIX

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my HAir!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
at the reservoir!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
whooaa.. so windy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
LEts SLide!


*thats the end of the pics... They were taken on the 13th of feb




-