Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Monday, March 12, 2007
me and my tita rose!
my dad grinning.. lols..
**PG 13** my dad trying to bite my mom!
in a hotel... Quality hotel .. My uncle works there.. went there to eat.. :DDDD my grandma'S.. :DDD

haiixx............

I went to BATAM last sat.. kinda boring as i go there every year... and Just went shopping with Grandma'S... lols... haha.. ate alot of FOOD!!!

Im growing FATTER!!!! arghh!!!! :(((((


anyways.. im goin to MELISSA's house tomorow to help her loosee those FATS.. lols... haha... jk... :DDDD

hehe..

GTG,
bb.

nix




-