Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Friday, March 30, 2007
to : the stupid girl who really love you/ME
from : the idoitic guy u lovED b4
Why should i want to know you guys again? what's the point anyway?
You guys are there I'm here, no connections, *Grunt* huwh!
Yeah right, Might as well give up trying to know me or talk to me.
No piont.. I'm staying here.. for about 3 years till University... Besides
there are pretty filipino girls here too... some... i know one girl that
has a name called Abigail... she's Half filipino half american.. We're the same.
And she lives next door!!! Know thats what i hoped to have!!! hmmm.....
to : the idoitic guy u lovED b4
from : the stupid girl who really love you/ME
I give up.. I never knew that ur such a jerk! So its like that? huhh..! Ive WASTED my time with you anyway! cuz all `that so called *friendship* is wasted` WOW... thats really nice of u ray! I'll tell all ur friends in my class who miss u to forget the friendship all of u guys had.. wait.. why do i bother??!! hurrs!!
P.S. I hope u actually make ur new gf happy... !!!!!!!!!
to : the stupid girl who really love you/ME
from : the idoitic guy u lovED b4
*Grunt*
Huwh...Ya you've wasted your time... Lucky I gave you one day
before i part from singapore... but i told you it would'nt work..
too bad...
[watthefuck!]
damn that guy! fuck!!!!!!
-