Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Sunday, April 08, 2007
I love you
I love you
I love you

hunn... i hope ur reading tis... wna c ya asap! ehs.. love ya! Tc always ok??
mahal kita.. mahal kita.. mahal kita..

ur...everything.. n i love ya...
i dun care what ppl say..but...if they offend you... they'll get into truble wid me...! hmph! hahas... thx for helping me move on kk?.. yeah.... ur soooo special...to me.. and..... if u wna noe..who this lucky guy is.. ask me.. and it depends is i wna tell yah.. hahas..


P.S. take care always..and dun forget mii.. cuz... i'll neva forget yah.. ur my one and onli honey..hahaahaha.s......

EHK................................................................

lols..

hauux

nth to write lehhs..hahas...




-