Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Monday, April 16, 2007
So far, im kinda happy with my
lovelife. ♥ My family is okay. ♥
My school life is not fun without my sabofamily ;me,mel,ben&just; and my friends. ♥ Long time update of my
personal life... :p
Friday 13april07, unlucky day, Parent teacher meeting, choir-hatethat, & one of the saddest days of my lovelife.Normal day, sadly): i didnt feel like saboing melissa. Well.. after choir..we met benson and zhen pang to eat at macs.. haiiixx...
aiyahhh!!
lazy to blog!very sian lerhh...
i will....errrsss... blog next timesss....
dunno....i love didi... and... sometimes, if he neva sms mi or smethin.. i kindaaa... feel damn sad... ask melissa what i feel loh.. haiiiixxx....
♥
-