Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Just now @ pasta fresca:downstairs



didnt get to take pic of food as, i forgot):
@ melissa's house!

watchin TV-miss singapore universe!=ehk.. not that pretty lehs.

me!-wearing melissa's loose shorts as i wore skirt, kinda hard to sit properly. OOPS...:*

melissa cleaning the mess

the mess

after she clean up(:
the model




not done


the mess again

a photo! ahaahhas..

melissa on playground(sad sia)
while waitin for her dad,

mel and I in her car



weird!
the food

long john, we saw Yun pass by there.

take 1

take 2
okok..spammers, be kind..lols.. watever lah.. haiizh...
todays practice was tiring....anyways its the last.. so okok lah.. hahs.. tomorow my syf sia! haiiyer...
-