Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
today i went to naufal's house with june, kristin and amir. 1st we got the board and the ingredients for the chocolate chip muffin's and the blueberry muffin's [damn good] hahas. we cooked and slacked and used the comp. and ive got some random pics.

naufal and his finger

amir with his bag

naufal again

jun yan sec, reminds me of someone

take 2

naufal and amir using the comp

the
Blueberry Muffins! whos.
june's group lit model "she says its BUDGET" lols

me and kristin on naufal's bed.




i think this is amir?!

swing swing, we played that! hahas.

playground, naufal and amir actually went up there to play! lols...
and my edited pic

well thats about it today, im going to my mom's shop now, soo latrs..
oh yaeh.. my ♥life is still
pathetic. lols.
-