Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
photo update! lolxx.. haha..
sleepy me!


wake up! ahas.


lolxx..

people at the shop!

mii at the shop!

errhhh..
vivo!

my 2nd time there.


my two uncles!

me and my uncle!

waitin for food at swensen

my aunt took the pic

nicee view!

me and my aunt(tita neri)

food??

food!!

reflection~

mimi.. glaring***

view~

tony boy..hahxx..cute!

vivo

vivo
on the way to sentosa~~

me and tb

take 2

niceee..

view from the train thing

nice vieew!

the merlion baby!

nice??

luge!

ahkkk! excited!!

hmmpsh...helmet??~~

eeww...lolx..

sky ride??

whooaxx...

goin down the luge!

me and tita!

view from luge! **its not scary**

wahaahhaxz..

luge stamp!

beautiful fireworkss!

whooo...dark!

at the fountain show..waiting...


the show













welll.. thats it folks..haha.. :P
-it was fun!-i wanna go there again!!
-whoooaaaa..
-