Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
MIMI..
going to watch movie.. SPIDERMAN 3~
preparation! LOL

my hair:kinda curly..

me agn..

woots

*.*

like this one!

mii..i look like malay! lols..

bitchy-?

cute-BLEHH!!

what i wore..

in my mums room..make-uping?? noo..

sad..my didi..not wid mii.. haiixx...

mii waiting at the shop..

after movie..reached home.. LAME pic..

popcorn..i ate all! hehes..
- wen i watch a movie...EVERYthing...just comes bk...i dunno why but...memories...of u....the pain...and..the laugher u left...UHH..forget it...
-