Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Thursday, May 10, 2007
30th april 07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
im studying??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
hahas
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
food??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
food!!

1st may 07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ermmss... after my shower?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
mii
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
mii??
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ehhk...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
upside down..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
#2,,wahahas
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
pics,.,.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
dotss...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(".)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
kewl..?

hmms.. went out..




-