Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
YU day?? lol. erhmss. lemmi give all the pics 1st.
this is what i wore yesterday
random pics the back view(dots) mi taking in the toilet. wahahas look up! hahas. hmms. ?? best buddy! LOL mi: hungry havent eaten! ouh yah this is at SEMEI eastpoint toilet. hot? nahh..
in the mrt. on the way to bugis or tamp? melmel soo cute, i look like shit in there. ouhh. my fringe! melmel acting cute while on the phone emoing?? melmel ♥ .. eerh..spot us! i cant even see myself.
bugis melmel mii, melmel extra from bhind! haha. mii hmms.
at tampines street 44 ??? no comments mel requested this photo to be deleted(: whooax. lol. i can see kenneth. the red shirt guy main reason of taking this pic. i duno melmel! later the turtle get squashed! the boys. benben, bangbang and dickface?son. hahah.