Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Saturday, June 23, 2007
i love melissa

i love her. no matter what. :D i might reply her msgs late but, im always here for her! i may tease her alot but, she understands me!


THANKYOU MARIA FOR COMFORTING ME!
i really don't know who to find at that time.
so i just smsed maria.
& an hour later,
she replied.
her sms made me cry & laugh. (:
thank you so much.
& for those of you who think she is a bad influence to me,
you are so wrong.
she was there for me when i need her.
don't judge her if you don't know her.
& for those of you think i'm a bad influence to her,
so be it.
i don't care what you guys think.
because it wasn't me.
i was xxxx.
but they broke up now.
so i don't care what you all think.
I LOVE MARIA!
because she is mrs hamilton.
& i'm mrs raikkonen.


from melissa's blog! awhh!




-