Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Friday, June 08, 2007
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


today was over all OKAY. got to chat with my pinoy friends. yurrps. ok naman, pero.. theyre giving me a HINT.. that..may manliligaw sakin ehh! ayy.. howhow?? haiix. anyway..it will come if it comes(haha). oh ya. cla "kuya" they warned me. like.. obvious kaya.. its diffrent ehh. mas so called comfortable ko clang kausap keysa sau ehh. haiix. nvm.




-