Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Saturday, July 28, 2007
my dearest dad woke me up.
about, 10am.
he asked me to get up and shower.
obviously i didnt get up straight away :D
about, 10.10am then i showered.
got ready and ate breakfast : MCdonald's sausagemcmuffin? (think so)
then i found out why i was going out. haha.
magsend ng food for catering!
got into the car and travelled to YEW TEE?
sent the food to the person,
WHOA, their house is like NICE!
it smells rich? haha.
took mrt on the way back.
saw alot of shuai ge's
then we reached JURONG EAST.
i thought i saw camilo?
it looked like him!
that guy looked shuai. haha.
then the mrt came and we took it, i didnt see him then.
i saw a seat and asked my aunt to sit.
ppl were rushing for a seat. haha.
i didnt get to seat straight away though.
i waited till the "shuai" guys behind me left. haha.
then i sat, with another "shuai ge"
and he was sleeeping. zzz.
leaned on me alittle.
I dont like. :|
hehe.
then we went down.
my dad asked us to take taxi as it was raining.
no taxi.
the rain STOPPED
so we took a bus. :D
reached home and ATE!
haha.
now, watching WOWOWEE :DD
the photos for today are in my multiply.




-