Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007



i edited that! haha!

he misses me. thats something. haha. today, its a "emo" day. its not usual to just cry in class ryt? i mean, for tears to roll down ur cheeks. for the reason that I feel lonely. &&i so miss THEM. i STILL like him for no reason? im not sure. even ricky thought that i was SICK. i wasnt feeling well inside. not at all. im dying from the pain? everything is in a mess. and i cant take it somehow. i need YOU now. but ur not here. will u be there for me when i need you?..i dont know.. cuz, ur so far away.. he is now busy. but im glad we kinda talked. im happy about that. but, im not satisfied? i dont know...maybe we havent talked long enuff, nabitin ako? should be. hurrs.




-