Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Friday, July 13, 2007
ohmyefingtooot. he so didnt just smsed me that.
so not.
ohmy.
nonono.
i made alot of promises that i
wont get myself a boy-friend until DEC.
omfg.
ohhh.
nooo.
trouble.
nakonakonako.
paano na yan???
sa school???
nakakahiya??
hindi naman cguro.
dati nag confess kna.
pero sabi ko sau na kumuha ka ng gf mo.
meron nga, pero shot time lang.
i didnt think...na...gusto mo parin ako!!!! AGH!!!
im not angry but.
im just afraid to HURT again.
URH!!!
fck.
SOOO SOOORRRRYYYY!!!!
-