Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Friday, August 17, 2007
i cut my hair!
wow, its like DUPPER SHORT! not like melissa's but, its damn short. im totally different. the hairstyle is woooo. i sat at the salon for an hour. the guy cut my hair. haha. and he said "ill cut slowly, so itll be nicer" waha. ist?? i took some picx. but i dont wanna post it here yet. if u wanna see it ask me in friendster? weeeeehh.


but im happy?
cuz he is now talking to me.
pero, medyo takot ako?
i dont know ehh.
bka mawala xa sakin eh. :((



school today was...OKAY..
i wasnt late!! wahaha. nearly but not late. cuz of my hair. "SAVE TIME!" i dont feel like posting......so later...maybe ill post more..when carlo isnt home..nyahaha.




-