Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
pictures! wootwooot!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
if melissa isnt inside the pic, she took it. :DDD
haha.
it was FUN!
ohh yeah, for everybody's info; syed is not my boyfriend, we didnt kiss. okay!
thats it. haha.
overall: im just glad that julian and I are okay! &&take care always bes! i loves, "ehem"!
he
sadly cant talk to me as his dad is at home and he has no load! its okay.. just keep safe jep. &&sorry if i recorded what u told me last night..
2.55am. shucks! gising pa aq nun. haha. ikw nag sleep ka 5.30am! hayy. un time na un gsing aq. i tried to sleep during my free period, thats one hour BUT, my dear dear melissa kept disturbing me. hurrrr. JULIAN! wag ka magpapabaya!! hurrs. nagaalala ako sa cnabi mo ehh. im sorry po. di ko sinasadya. :(((
-