Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Friday, August 10, 2007

atleast my stuff toy is here to give me a hug..where were u when i needed u?'














can u see that?
i cant even smile..












:|


u can see it right?
no matter how hard i try to smile, i just cant..











no matter how hard i tried to smile
i just couldnt

i cant hide it anymore
i didnt think this would happen

was i wrong about you?
prove me wrong please

i cant help feeling this way
its just sadness and sorrow

sometimes i ask myself
why am i doing this?

sometimes i ask myself
why are u doing this to me?

this is harder than i thought
it feels like you left me

even though you are still there
in that corner

i shed my tears
i lose my blood

i watch you leave
and i wave goodbye

hopping for you to turn back
but you just walked away

just like that
without saying goodbye







-