Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Thursday, August 23, 2007
Love Myspace Icons


everything is okay.
im sorry if im scarry at times! haha
i just get too "furious" and i will "talk and talk"
sorry. haha. i just want every little "uncomfortable feeling" out.
hehe.



nothing at all

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd
Old Mr. Webster could never define
What's being said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all


-he sang it and played it for me just now. haha. ;))




-