Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ouh, posing? haha.
inaaliw ko lang sarili ko eh, sobra na kc problema..di ko kaya na di atleast mag try na aliwin sarili ko..


















BEST-friend




















my room(:






my grandmothers room(:






my room's window




my mom(:




the curtains
it was so expensive that my parents didnt even wanna buy already; $2630 waaaah. i was so shocked!


them-


the other room


living room


the dinning lights








sad?






my toilet




zzz


the door








hmm?






lights(:


reaching for it! wahaha.





picpicpic!


{maybe update tomorrow?}




-