Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Sunday, September 16, 2007









ym;webcam-milo&mark viewed me


most pathetic part of my room! :P


window(:


mugging; sleeping!


ouh, mugged until like this. haiish.




just taken my shower; wet hair!








wardrobe(:


yesterday's pics; b4 the party &






the party; dad singing(:




oh my; stomach getting bigger!!
JEP!!! ahhh!!! hahaha. joke.


im so fat ):
















the stuff; unpacked :(








cute? haha.


happenings
very very tired!! haha. i finished unpacking(: yeys!
thats what i did the whole day! hahaha.

last night, talked to carlo; till 2.30? well, putul putol eh, kc ung dad nya ubo ng ubo! get well soon daddy! haha. :P i wanna go to yew tee on wed or fri again(:

i mugged just now, haha. finally. i did science(:

f1 race;
kimi-1st
alonso-2nd
massa-3rd

*there was something wrong with hamilton's car): actually he was leading until his damn car had something wrong. ): haish. sad.




-