Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007
my phone lives!!
pictures



















alot of things were FIXED today.
me and carlo and my dearest phone. 6288.
hmmmx. spent $150 on it. now everything is okay.
the uncle made me delete some of my saved msgs as it might be the cause of the lagging. hmm? i deleted someone's folder. not carlo's. haha. basta the uncle gave me a new cylicon casing too. wee! hahaha. im not all that happy cause i miss him. its okay, maybe next week we'll meet up again. just be dupper careful. :PP i missed my phone and the camera. but im kinda not that sad or happy. its like, wala lang hehe.




-