Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007


i dont know how to say sorry, or even talk to u. i really got nothing to face u anymore. im an embarassment. :( &im forever saying sorry ive sinned alot just for love. and sometimes, those sins arent right anymore. :( im sorry that sometimes i show that i dont care about the other people around me, i do care! i just pay more attention to carlo; which sometimes isnt fair right? sorry. & ill really try to be fair. to my studies and to my friends! i know im stupid when it comes to studies. and im not proud of that. :( im really sorry i pissed you. i dont wanna fail and go to normal stream. i want to pass. :( melissa, sorry. really. i hope that you wont get angry with me. and please dont change, the old melissa rocks! unless, u change for the better. and i hope our friendship lasts FOREVER. I love you so much! i wont ever ever wanna loose you. ever! please dont leave me okay?! i love you! :*




-