Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Friday, September 07, 2007








these are my edited pics, haha.
there are more, but thats for me and jep ONLY.
i miss him!!
alam ko na nahihirapan na nga xa. kaso, kaya nya yun, he is strong! sana di xa masyado malunkot. ilang araw lang naman yun eh. i love him.
even days seems so loong.
i dont know what will happen if i loose him.

happenings
i ate maggiemee for dinner. and drank a glass of coke.
then used the comp.
then drank another glass of coke. and ate machang?
hmmx. sakit ng tyan ko!!!!! its bcause of the coke!! hmm. sobs!! dupper sakit..AGH!!!
im not gnna die ryt?? haha.
i cant afford to leave him




-