Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Thursday, October 18, 2007


why ist hard to believe that im not even chatting with anyone? mamatay man ako ngaun, wala ako ka chat ni isa! then youre not replying my smses. kakainis ka! di ko na alam kung nagbibiro ka or what. haiish. bkit ba ganyan? pagminsan satingin ko seryoso ka pero di naman pla. pagminsan nagbibiro ka pero seryoso naman pla. angulo eh. haiish.
masaya naman ngaun araw nato eh. kso nag "tampo" ka nanaman kc kumain ako tapos late reply, anu ba un. haiish. sorry na po. :(
&to DEV, sorry too. i dont want to hurt you but its already happening. we can only stay as friend nothing else. im attached and you know that. dont waste our friendship. dont throw it away by loving me or what. find someone else, find the girl for you. and thats not me. sorry. maybe we need to talk.
-