Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Friday, November 09, 2007
void deck ; love <3


little miss bad

hahaha, whats that? LOL!

yikes!

lat night, i set my alarm to 7.30am. i was supposed to do something but i didnt manage to wake up so early so i went to sleep again till "OINK OINK" woke me up. 8.30am carlo smsed me.
lazy to blog ; GRRR!
carlo went with me to KKH (:
-