Waiting for your return.
Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B
I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.
Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.
Links:
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Credits:
Designer/Layout
Icon
It seems like forever.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
bianchine. vandamme. jr. nix.
church of the holy family





cookie adventure
melissa came over to bake cookies ; not all the photos, its too much!






*didnt eat the cookies, kinda just played with them? LOL!
RANDOM
delifrance bugis :D



HOME : xmas tree

my mom's flowers


copied from melissa :D hope she doesnt mind, i liked it


i was too lazy to update earlier :P
-