Waiting for your return.

Profile goes here.(not too long and not too short,maybe this much: hello i am a banana! Call me nana,or bana.I am yellow and cute. i love to peel myself cuz' after peeling myself i feel so refreshed :B I go well just like that,or you might want to dip me in chocolate. Sadly everytime i get plucked off i get separated from my friends ): Oh yes! I go best with Ice cream sundae.) About this much.

Tagboard codes here. I recommend: Width,360px. Height,170px.

Links: Link Link Link Link Link Link
Credits: Designer/Layout Icon

It seems like forever.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

random






at the shop;
the actress from chua chu kang? im not sure :P


very random ; hate my top




there :D


today is pretty BORING!? hehe, i woke up at about 11am because carlo smsed me the "oink oink" then followed by my dad's knock and he asked me to get up. they wanted me to go to the shop, so i did. went to shop with food and stuff, took a cab. stayed there till 4pm + then i went home, i reached home and they wanted to go parkway, i was hungry so i followed. we ate at long john silver, saw selvi there. hmmm, my dad was so funny! he tried out some jeans at the levis sale and he danced like mrbean. my mom and i were laughing mad!! he bought jeans and me and my lola went home. very boring :( haiish.





-